Stamp Duty Calculator
Stamp duty land tax is a lump-sum tax that anyone buying a property or land costing more than £125,000 has to pay. Find out what you will pay by using our Stamp Duty Calculator.
Stamp duty rates
Updated to account for the December 2014 Budget changes. For land transactions and lease premiums, you will only pay the rate of tax on the part of the property price within each tax band – like income tax:
- Up to and including £125,000: Nil
- Over £125,000 but not more than £250,000: 2%
- Over £250,000 but not more than £925,000: 5%
- Over £925,000 but not more than £1,500,000: 10%
- Over £1,500,000: 12%
For more information about stamp duty please Click Here
* Amount calculated should be used as a guide only and you must confirm the actual amount with your solicitor.