A substantial contemporary family home forming part of an exclusive development of only five properties constructed in the early 1990's, with an outstanding internal design. The large split level reception hall provides access to the ground floor accommodation, comprising a impressive 24’ lounge with feature fire place and access to a large and useful conservatory, adjoining is a superb kitchen/breakfast with Silestone work tops and complimented by a utility room, family room and a separate study. On the first floor, the bedroom accommodation takes advantage of the space above the double garage, providing four generous double bedrooms, two with en-suites, two further single bedrooms served by the family bathroom.
Outside the property is approached by an open plan garden and driveway with side access to the rear garden. The garden comprises a large area of lawn incorporating two patio area. The garden is well screened by hedging and trees.
<< Back to Search Results
- A Substantial Family Home
- Forming Part of An Exclusive Development
- An Impressive 24ft Lounge With Fire Place
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Room, Study And Conservatory
- Four Double Bedrooms Plus Two Single Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites Plus Family Bathroom
- Double Garage Plus Driveway