With an excess of 1.5 acres of land including an acre of paddock, a lovely three bedroom period cottage on the rural edges of this picturesque village.
Detached garage converted to impressive detached guest house/home office/studio - fabulous views over adjoining farmland to the landscape beyond.
Living room with open fireplace, cloakroom, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, rear hall/study area, utility/garden room, second cloakroom, two ground floor bedrooms. First floor main bedroom suite including dressing area and shower room. Oil fired central heating - detached studio (formerly the garage) featuring a lovely open plan living area with modern kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, office & loft. Circa half an acre country garden with circa one acre paddock adjoining - marvellous setting.
Please note we understand the planners have intimated there is only very limited scope to enlarge the property on the ground floor.
<< Back to Search Results
- CIRCA 1.5 ACRE PLOT WITH COUNTRY VIEWS
- PRETTY COTTAGE WITH SEPARATE GUEST HOUSE/HOME OFFICE/STUDIO
- AREA OF OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY
- HIGHLY REGARDED CHILTERN VILLAGE
- RICH IN CHARACTER WITH POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE
- DELIGHTFUL GARDENS
- PADDOCK AND FIELD SHELTER/BARN PLUS WATER
- VILLAGE SHOP NEARBY