A beautifully restored first floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment, with a wealth of character & period features, tucked away in a quiet position in the Old Town but close to all amenities and the many restaurants. The apartment is entered through its own courtyard garden and has two allocated parking spaces. The beautifully appointed open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room has high vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and a pretty fireplace. EPC not applicable. Available now.
<< Back to Search Results
- Elegant contemporary first floor apartment conversion within a Grade II listed former Rectory.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with high vaulted ceilings.
- Wealth of character with much exposed timbering
- Hacker handleless kitchen units with Siemens appliances.
- Villeroy Boch sanitaryware with Hansgrohe fittings.
- Courtyard garden.
- Two allocated parking spaces.
- Built in music speakers.
- Tucked away in Beaconsfield Old Town
- Available now