Property DetailsSituated in a very convenient location close to all the amenities of Wendover, this terraced house offers two bedrooms, parking & and small garden to the rear. Pets considered. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
When you decide to rent property through Tim Russ & Company (Lettings) we will ask you to pay a £350.00 non-refundable “holding fee” prior to obtaining references – this takes the property off the market while references are being taken. This will be offset against your initial monies, should your tenancy proceed.
THE COSTS INVOLVED • Before the commencement of the tenancy, you will be required to make the following payments, which must be made by direct transfer to our bank account or banker’s draft. Personal cheques will be accepted but must be paid 7 working days in advance of commencement of tenancy.
• £24.00 inc VAT Credit Reference Check Fee for each Tenant
• £180.00 inc VAT Tenancy Set Up Fee per applicant
• Share of Inventory Check fees (Cost varies dependent on property size and furnishings). The Tenant will pay the checkout fee (as a guide, typically for a 2 bedroom furnished apartment the cost will be in the region of £100) ; the Landlord pays the check in.
• The first month’s rent in advance.
• One and a half months’ rent as a deposit against damage to the property during your tenancy, paid in advance. (Tim Russ & Company are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme and hold the deposit under the regulations stipulated by the scheme. Further information on the operation of the scheme can be obtained from www.tenancydepositscheme.com)
• Should you require a Guarantor, there will be a further Credit Reference Fee and a further charge of £180.00 (incl. VAT) for drawing up the Deed of Guarantee
• A fee of £90.00 inc VAT will be charged should you renew your tenancy
- Central village location
- Two bedrooms
- Recently refurbished kitchen
- Sitting/dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom & utility area
- Parking space
- Pets considered
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Arrange a Viewing
Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
Location: 4 Chiltern Court, Wendover, Buckinghamshire HP22 6EP
Sales: 01296 621177
Lettings: 01296 621177