A stunning contemporary semi detached property constructed to a high specification in 2012 by Zest Developments. The property is situated in a small development a short walk away from Thame's bustling High Street.
The property features an impressive first floor open plan living room with a vaulted ceiling and private balcony overlooking the communal gardens. The living room opens to a well fitted kitchen/dining room with a range of integrated appliances including a Neff oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge & freezer.
The two double bedrooms are situated on the ground floor, the master bedroom has a en suite shower room and walk in dressing room, the second bedroom also has a dressing room and there is a white bathroom suite.
Externally the property overlooks communal gardens, maintained under the maintenance charge. Additional features include gas fired under floor heating and double glazed windows. Un Furnished NO Pets Available 29th August 2021 EPC C
<< Back to Search Results
- STUNNING CONTEMPORARY SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE
- CONSTRUCTED IN 2012 TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION BY ZEST DEVELOPMENTS
- IMPRESSIVE FIRST FLOOR LIVING ROOM WITH VAULTED CEILING & BALCONY
- QUALITY KITCHEN/DINING WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER & DRESSING ROOM
- SECOND DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM
- HIGH QUALITY BATHROOM SUITE
- ATTRACTIVE COMMUNAL GARDENS
- GAS FIRED UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED