Facing Naphill Common, a beautiful brick and flint detached Cottage requiring modernisation with magnificent 145ft wide gardens, garaging and fabulous tranquil setting.
Four bedrooms accessed via two staircases, two bathrooms, three reception rooms & kitchen - ample driveway for off road parking.
Large secluded gardens providing maximum seclusion - All mains services, some sealed unit double glazing, backing open into 'Crown - owned' land.
- potential to enlarge/adapt/redevelop subject to obtaining the usual planning consents - used to be two semi detached properties.
<< Back to Search Results
- CIRCA HALF ACRE GARDENS EXCLUDING 'CROWN OWNED' LAND TO REAR
- FABULOUS QUIET SETTING ON NAPHILL COMMON
- DIRECT VIEWS OVER COMMON
- FULL MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- POTENTIAL TO ADAPT/EXTEND/REDEVELOP SUBJECT TO PLANNING CONSENT
- FOUR BEDROOMS & TWO BATHROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARAGE, DRIVEWAY & OUTBUILDINGS