Property DetailsIdeally located in the sought after "Golden Triangle" area of Beaconsfield, this wonderful Berkeley home offers spacious accommodation with the potential to extend further, subject to the usual planning consents. Offering well configured accommodation over 3,500 sq ft, this property offers a stunning refitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, four reception rooms, utility, cloakroom. Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, guest bedroom with wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms with wardrobes plus a family bathroom. Double Garage. Occupying a fantastic, well maintained landscaped sylvan plot over 0.36 of an acre. No onward chain.
- A wonderful Berkeley home occupying a favoured position in an exclusive cul-de-sac location
- Ideally located just over one mile from the train station and New Town
- Offering over 3,500 sq ft of well presented family accommodation over two floors
- Entrance hall with cloakroom
- Four reception rooms
- Stunning refitted kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining utility room
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Four further bedrooms and two further bathrooms
- Glorious sylvan, landscaped plot of just over 0.36 of an acre
- Potential to extend, subject to the usual planning consents.
Arrange a Viewing
Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
Location: 6 Burkes Court, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9 1NZ
Sales: 01494 681122
Lettings: 01494 689414