A wonderful detached family home which has recently been the subject of stylish refurbishment throughout and sympathetic extension.
The light and airy entrance vestibule and entrance hall with mellow engineered oak flooring (which extends through the majority of the ground floor) really sets the tone throughout. Immediately on the right as you enter is a light and airy sitting room with wood burner with a practical study on the left, both enjoying a front aspect.
Undoubtedly the hub of the house is the stunning kitchen/dining/family room with underfloor heating, lantern roof and two sets of bi-fold doors giving access to the terrace and garden beyond. Comprehensively fitted with a superb range of kitchen cabinetry providing excellent storage with quartz work surfaces over. A real feature is the large central island with one and a half bowl sink unit inset in quartz, which extends on one side to provide a useful breakfast bar with space for stools under. There is also a 6 ring Kitchener Rangemaster with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, wine rack and space for American style fridge/freezer. The dining area affords ample space for dining furniture whilst the family area has the benefit of a Stovax wall mounted fire as a focal point. A well-fitted utility room with adjacent shower/cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation.
On the first floor the master bedroom enjoys a front aspect over allotments opposite and has the advantage of an en-suite shower room. The remaining three bedrooms are well proportioned and serviced by the superb family bathroom.
The property is approached by a large shingled driveway providing parking for numerous cars with a large, well stocked herbaceous border to the side.
To the rear, the glorious, landscaped garden enjoys a sunny aspect with woodland to the rear providing a good degree of privacy. Immediately to the rear there is an L shaped newly laid, full width terrace affording ample space for ornamental tubs and al-fresco dining. Beyond this is a large expanse of lawn bordered by raised flower beds, a productive vegetable plot and a raised, sundowner decked area. There is also a versatile, double width storage shed.
<< Back to Search Results
- A wonderful, contemporary styled family home presented in immaculate order throughout
- Located in a premier road in this sought after village
- Recently the subject of stylish refurbishment and sympathetic extension
- Stunning fitted kitchen/dining/family room with two sets of bi-fold doors leading to garden
- Utility room and separate cloaks/shower room
- Two further reception rooms
- Principal Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms serviced by the family bathroom
- Large driveway with parking for numerous cars
- Glorious, landscaped garden with full width newly laid terrace