Property DetailsWith over 1400 sq ft of accommodation and no onward chain, this is a beautiful period apartment in excellent order. Ideally located with a south westerly aspect to the rear in this character Manor House skilfully converted in 2005. Offering versatile accommodation with a wealth of character features including cornicing, high ceilings and large leaded light bay windows, the property has recently been refurbished and offers vacant possession. With a 23' living/dining room, 20' fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, two shower rooms, exclusive gated development with allocated and visitors parking. Superb landscaped communal gardens.
- A stunning Grade II listed Manor House conversion with over 1,400 SQ FT!
- 23' double aspect living/dining room
- 20' fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with re-fitted en-suite shower room
- Guest bedroom with re-fitted "Jack & Jill" shower room
- Third bedroom/study
- No onward chain
- Gated Development
- Two reserved parking spaces and visitors parking
- Glorious landscaped communal grounds with a listed sunken garden
Arrange a Viewing
Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
Location: 6 Burkes Court, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9 1NZ
Sales: 01494 681122
Lettings: 01494 689414