Property DetailsA fabulous opportunity to purchase this character detached Edwardian home situated in a prime location just over half a mile level walk to the amenities of Beaconsfield new town and train station. The property currently offers over 3000 sq ft of spacious accommodation comprising reception hall, cloakroom, 2/3 reception rooms, 18ft fitted kitchen, utility room, 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms/en-suites. There is excellent scope for remodelling or enlarging to create a much larger family home. Additional drawings are available to show a suggested layout which boosts the accommodation to over 4500 sq ft as per the image shown but this has not been submitted for planning. To the front of the property planning consent is granted for a detached double garage and ample parking is provided on the drive for numerous vehicles. The mature rear garden has a large patio and lawn with shrubs and outdoor swimming pool.
- DETACHED PERIOD EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES
- LOCATED IN PRIME BEACONSFIELD ROAD
- DRAWING ROOM WITH HIGH CEILINGS AND BAY WINDOW PLUS TWO FURTHER RECEPTION ROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- FIVE FURTHER BEDROOMS AND THREE FURTHER BATHROOMS
- RECENTLY FURBISHED OUTSIDE HEATED SWIMMING POOL
Arrange a Viewing
Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
Location: 6 Burkes Court, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9 1NZ
Sales: 01494 681122
Lettings: 01494 689414